Complete Guide to Black Desert’s Easter Egg Event
One of the new things we got from yesterdays patch was the Easter egg event which is something that not a lot of us know a whole lot about. So from personal experience and from findings on forums and reddits I’ve decided to compile information to help you understand the Easter egg event in Black Desert a bit more.
First lets talk about what you can do with the Easter Eggs.
By consuming the Easter eggs you obtain the following buffs –
- Raindrop Easter egg – 10 min +1 fishing speed
- Star Easter egg – 10 min +1 gathering speed
- Rainbow Easter egg – 10 minute +1 luck
- Life Easter egg – Instant full heal hp/mp/wp/sp (note: these are spammable, no cooldown, and can put on hotbar. They are really OP so take advantage if needed)
- Black Spirit Easter Egg – 20 min Casting/Attack/gathering/luck/fishing/move/critical +2 (below the furniture image you can find a quick guide to the quests to receive items including black spirit Easter egg.
The buffs a lone aren’t much but once you get a lot of them it can be pretty useful in almost any situation. But no worries, you can do more with the eggs!
You can trade in the Easter Eggs for furniture –
To obtain the furniture pieces you need to do a quest and turn in 40 of a specific kind of egg for each piece. (original image: here)
Quests – How to obtain furniture and Black Spirit Eggs
All quests can be started and ended by these 3 npc’s. If you don’t know where the NPC’s are you can head on over to Heidel, Calpheon, or Velia. Select the “NPC” Icon to the left of your mini map and at the bottom of the window there will be a search icon. Just search the npc’s name and it’ll make an auto path right to it (Yeah Daum misspelled Heidel in photo hehe)
After going to any of these npc’s you will find a series of Easter egg quests –
– Event: Suspicious Egg (black spirit egg quest, this quest has no limit)
- Simply find 10 Life, 10 star, 10 raindrop, and 10 rainbow Easter eggs and turn them into the NPC.
- The buff you get from Black Spirit egg as previously noted is 20 min Casting/Attack/gathering/luck/fishing/move/critical +2. As a sidenote I don’t personally see these eggs as worth it. You turn in 40x 10 minute +1 buffs for one 20 minute +2 buff. If your mainly PVE I recommend not making Black spirit eggs at all, take advantage of 40 useful 10 minute buffs rather then one +2 20 minute buff. As for PvP focused players your life Easter eggs are great for combat but the Black Spirit egg gives you a chance at getting attack, move, or critical buffs. If you don’t want to roll the rng on 40 eggs I’d recommend making good use out of the Life eggs.
– Event: Twinkle (Easter egg chandelier quest, one per account)
- Collect 40 Raindrop Easter eggs and turn them in.
– Event: Tree Remembering a Saint (Easter egg pot quest, one per account)
- Collect 40 Star Easter eggs and turn them in.
– Event: Symbol of Life (Easter egg table decor quest, one per account)
- Collect 40 Life Easter Eggs and turn them in.
– Event: Bountiful Basket (Easter egg basket quest, one per account)
- Collect 40 Rainbow Easter eggs and turn them in.
Here’s how to obtain specific Easter eggs throughout Black Desert –
- Life Easter egg: Hunting monsters
- Star Easter egg: Gathering
- Raindrop Easter egg: Fishing
- Rainbow Easter egg: Exploring
- Eggs are also hidden throughout Black Desert. You can find Easter eggs by randomly searching locations throughout the map. You can obtain any form of Easter egg by exploring the world.
The event goes on through March 23rd 10 UTC – April 6th 10 UTC.
Check out the official event post here in the patch notes.
Don’t forget there’s also a MS paint event for drawing a Black Desert Easter egg which you can find here. Even if your not confident in your MS paint skills I recommend entering the content on the forums. Everyone will receive a participation reward of 3x random dye boxes.